Success Designs Seeks Graphic Designer
Success Designs seeks a talented and self-motivated graphic designer, part time or full time, to assist with concept, design and execution of a wide range of marketing materials. Looking for creative thinking individual who understands marketing/advertising with strong design and layout skills.
Job Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Assist in analyzing clients’ needs and coming up with creative concepts and strategies for marketing/ad campaigns and projects.
- Complete a wide variety of print and web projects from start to finish (ads, brochures, coupons, flyers, menus, billboards/signage, websites, email campaigns, social media, etc.)
- Expand upon existing branding for current clients as well as build brands from scratch for new clients.
- Photo editing, retouching and cropping from backgrounds.
- At least 2 years of graphic design experience in a professional setting.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with ability to create detailed compositions.
- Solid understanding of design layout, color, balance, typography.
- Efficient, organized and detail-oriented with ability to work independently.
- Bachelor’s in design or marketing related field preferred.
- Website design experience a huge plus.
- Writing skills a plus.
Send resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
No comments yet! Feel free to start the discussion.
Post a comment
- Success Designs Owner Sells Invitations and Party Printables
- 6 Reasons Website Visitors are Like Toddlers
- Success Designs Owner Launches Stationery Products
- Success Designs Seeks Graphic Designer
- Ghastly Good Deals at the Marketing Madness Auction
- March 2015
- August 2013
- January 2013
- January 2012
- October 2010
- September 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- December 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009