Website Design and Development
A website is the perfect medium to engage your customers and generate new business, but you have to do it right. A successful website is not only visually appealing and easy to navigate; it is backed with a strategy.
A truly effective website design requires a lot more than just uploading information to a template. Every company has different needs and goals and different target audiences, so why should they use the same website template as thousands of other businesses? At Success Designs, we really listen and learn about the role that your website must play in achieving your company’s overall goals, and we use this knowledge to create a custom design that helps to meet these goals.
Our websites are coded to follow the latest web standards (using XHTML and CSS), which means faster loading times, consistency among different browsers, design flexibility and easy maintenance (and therefore reduced maintenance costs). Many competitors still use programs like Dreamweaver and FrontPage to generate code, which often results in excess, inefficient code and rigid designs that will be hard to update in the future. We code our websites manually, making sure that the website consists of quality code that can easily be updated in the future without a lot of hassle. Learn the difference between CSS-based layouts and table-based layouts (which many competitors are still using).
Our Website Design Process
To give you an idea of the process we go through when creating a website, these are some of the things we do:
- Meet with you to determine your business needs and goals
- Research what others in your industry are doing
- Suggest features and content to add to your website
- Help with editing and writing of content—Learn about our copywriting services
- Determine site navigation and information design
- Create a user-friendly visual design that enhances features of the website
- Code the website following the latest web standards
- Test the website in various browsers, checking for errors and visual consistency
- Employ search engine optimization techniques to allow the website to show up easily in search engines for certain keywords
- Launch the website and submit to search engines
- Set up website analytics so that you can track the results of your website
- Recommend a traffic building strategy
The Launch is Only the Beginning
Once your website is complete, the exciting phase of online marketing begins. Our SEO writing team can work closely with you to create optimized content like articles, press releases and blog posts to help boost your website’s rankings. Every bit of effort put into SEO pays off in the long run.
A successful website requires up-to-date content with new content added often. Fresh content attracts both customers and search engines. If you’re the do-it-yourself type, we can integrate a content management system that will allow you to add new content whenever you want.
There is a lot more to the web than just having a website. Consider sending out email newsletters with information that your customers are interested in, or start a blog to connect with your customers one-on-one and receive feedback. We will show you how to use the web to its full potential. Take a look at our portfolio to see how we’ve helped others, or learn what makes us different from other web companies.
To get a free estimate, call us at 225-368-5492 or submit a contact form.
- Requirements Analysis
- Research and Planning
- Content Consulting
- Information Design
- Visual Design
- Web Development
- Blog Integration
- Content Management Integration
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Networking
- Web Consulting
- Ongoing Client Support
- Expression Engine
- Magento eCommerce
These are some of the core services we provide and technologies we use, but it is not meant to be a complete list. If you have specific needs or requests, please contact us.